ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Curborough spring course day?

LY FF182
Evening all,

I've just got back from a day at Curborough sprint course, a friend invited me to midland scoobies 10th anniversary do :)

Basically they rented the track/place out for the day and charged for track time. Was a great day and wondered if people on here would be up for a day of fun cheap Motorsport?

I think we would need at least 15 people to make it worth it. People's thoughts? Obviously friends can come/more the merrier

LY FF182
Cool, I'm sure a few off friends would go too. Basically they charge £750 for the day so split between 15-20 people would be nice and cheap

182cup & 172 racecar
Are you sure about the numbers, as I know they restrict how many you can have along. We (burpspeed.com) looked into it a couple of years ago, instead of the Llandow track day.

LY FF182
Pretty sure tony, at the Subaru day on Sunday there was about 20 cars on track (1 at a time on circuit though)

Just an idea at the moment and need to look into it more

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Keep me in the loop on this one please, if I can get there then I'm in 100%.

LY FF182
Weekend is definitely better for me but a weekday would be possible, whatever suits the majority

EVO 9 , Clio 172
It was a good day on Sunday i went down as i now a lot of the Scooby lads.
your car looked nice on track.