ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Curborough Sprint Track

Just read the cup exhaust thread and noticed some of you have been to Curborough. Im hopefully going to be taking the cup there for the first time next month, as 12 of us have hired the track for the day. Just wandered what times people have had round it? (We will be using the timing gear)

The other guys who are going all resonably quick road cars, and there is already quite a bit of talk over which will be quicker, the 172 or the mi16 (mates a 205 nut!) If anybody has any tips or pointers for the track they would be much appreciated. (The first time i will have seen the track will be on the day)

Dont want to let the Reno fans down, and Id like to surprise my mate in his R32 (I can dream!) and i know what a difference simply driving the track correctly can make.

Cheers!!

we are going again in a few weeks and will be timing the laps...

:)

see thread in Meetings.

We didnt time last time as we had no gear unfortunately. I will be whizzing down to demon tweeks to buy some over the next week or so.

Everyone ran 30 seconds (timed with a watch with a second hand) CTR, Clio V6 MK1 and Clio Cup.

I have videos if you want.

/y0z

Middle of March. As of yet there is no exact date set, just waiting for my mate at Longbridge to finalise a day when its free. Really looking forward to it, quite pleased to know you guys also use it. I really really really must join the club! (Its been on my thinks to do list since buying the cup in June and discovering this website. I must say it is easily one of the best Renault devoted sites, let alone clio! Been a member of the Peugeotsportclub, and i think its about time i swapped properly. Afterall its been some time since i owned a pug!)