ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Cages Roll cage.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Yes got one fitted in mine mate. They've updated it since which is the one shown in your link. No messing, easy to fit and good company to deal. Plus it's not a dash dodger either, which was what I wanted.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
My R27 will be going to them before Xmas for one.
i have two mates running them in Evo's and they couldn't fault the company on the quality of work or how easy they were to deal with throughout the whole process.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks good fletch. I have only heard good things about them, and know they do a lot of work in the 4x4 / off roader world.

Fletchbus will be epic with a cage! :) Hopefully stiffen it up given the amount of weight taken out of it ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
My R27 will be going to them before Xmas for one.
i have two mates running them in Evo's and they couldn't fault the company on the quality of work or how easy they were to deal with throughout the whole process.

Good stuff.

Looks good fletch. I have only heard good things about them, and know they do a lot of work in the 4x4 / off roader world.

Fletchbus will be epic with a cage! :) Hopefully stiffen it up given the amount of weight taken out of it ;)

I am well overdue a cage for the Fletchbus mate. Yes the rear end is sometimes a little twitchy lol:cool:

ph1 172
I have their 10 point FIA T45 cage and am very please with it. Not a direct fit but not much adjustment required to fit

My Mk1 one was from custom cages. OK to deal with, profiles on the tubes way off in some places though. Ended up sorting it all myself anyway, they were not interested once they have your money like most companies out there!

Cup In bits
I don't know how much that cage is but my Oreca was nearly £600 and had not one profile wrong, really impressed as I was expecting to be pants for price and amount of tubes.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
you have to cut the floor on them IIRC

No problem, my car is full of holes/ ruined anyway.

Why are you selling your cage mate, change of plan/s?

I don't know how much that cage is but my Oreca was nearly £600 and had not one profile wrong, really impressed as I was expecting to be pants for price and amount of tubes.

£480.

Ill be buying that cage for the r26 :)

Nice one Rob. Hopefully get out on track with you again next year mate.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah its £480+VAT and delivery but still a great bit of kit for the money.