ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Exhaust

Renault Clio 1.4
I just thought i would post a link about exhausts as there are always people asking about them.

I have a mk3 55 plate clio 1.4 and couldnt find any exhausts that just fitted straight on. So i decided to go down the custom route. I read some reviews about Longlife and to be fair there were alot of people saying bad things about them, i just got back from having the rear box fitted and all i can say i fantastic. Their service was faultless and was exactly what i wanted i couldnt ask for more. The only downside was the fact that it took 3 hours to fit just a backbox but still well worth it.

I hope this helps anyone who was thinking of going down this route.

corsa D / 172 clio
hi i just thought i would add my 2 pence worth to this thread!

i had a system made by longlife about a year ago and all i can say is it has been fantastic all the way thru!

it fits perfectly,sounds really good and the workmanship and welding is faultless.

it does make you wonder when you hear about milltek systems falling apart and rotting out after 18 mths or the yozzas being so loud that they give you a migrain!

the service was superb i was asked for loads of personal input all the way thru the build.

i really cant praise this company enough and you get a full lifetime guarantee on the system and its transferable to the next owner!!

come on guys wake up and smell the coffee!!!!

as for them being too loud im just about about to go back and get a second system built that will be a bit louder!!

on that note it anyone is interested in a 182 system then drop me a pm it will also come with a modified cat.