ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom exhausts in Derbyshire

RB 182
I was planning on buying a new exhaust or maybe just back box for my Mk3 but then someone suggested going custom, after a quick search i found a power flow dealer quite close by. Has anyone used any others or power flow in the derbyshire area that they would recommend?
Thanks

Inferno 225 cup
Scorpion is down condor gate industrial estate, and a great company in huthwaite called stainless steel exhaust.

:)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
There is exhaustsuk in Sheffield too. Unsure on what they're like though.

RB 182
Thanks man, I didn't think scorpion did custom jobs? If they do that would be ideal as i live 5 minutes away from there... I'll have a look into the one in huthwaite too...

MIJ exhausts do completely custom builds from subtle to savage and are based on the outskirts of birmingham... not too much of a trek since you'll be having the noise for a few years

S4 Avant
How custom are we talking? Surely an off the shelf item would make more sense? Would also be worth something if you sold it on.

RB 182
MIJ exhausts do completely custom builds from subtle to savage and are based on the outskirts of birmingham... not too much of a trek since you'll be having the noise for a few years
well thats the thing though, I dont really know which to get of these either so i suppose i havnt really looked at all variables... Does any one have any suggestions for off the shelf for mk3's?

330Ci cab
mongoose are good, great build, BUT, do speak them about how you want it to sound beforehand, i had a vr6 and it sounded quite 'normal' but said they were happy to remove some of the innards for a very small fee. i couldn't be bothered with the drive back up there but they are helpful in that respect

RB 182
mongoose are good, great build, BUT, do speak them about how you want it to sound beforehand, i had a vr6 and it sounded quite 'normal' but said they were happy to remove some of the innards for a very small fee. i couldn't be bothered with the drive back up there but they are helpful in that respect
Just after another quick look, i thinking about this... http://mongooseexhausts.com/store/shop/renault-clio-mk3-cat-back-system/ Seems a reasonable price, how much did they fit yours for, or is it an all inclusive kind of thing?

RB 182
I am in no way shape or form capable of fitting an exhaust :L ill have abit more of a look around but that one is looking promising, although i have just been looking at back boxes instead due to i will more than likely upgrading in a year or so... but the only ones i can find are universal ebay spec ones...

330Ci cab
if your not game for fitting, ask them, or a local garage, i'll bet you can get it fitted for way less than £50.

or maybe a member or 2 close by would give you a lift in return for beers, you never know lol

RB 182
Does anyone know if mk2 exhaust fit on mk3's? May sound like a stupid question but I just wanted to check

RB 182
Going to have a look into Britanniatyre in the morning, thanks man (I got out off ets when I last took it in)

RB 182
After a read the mongoose is actually for a 172... does any one know somewhere i can buy a full off the shelf system from for a mk3?
thanks

RB 182
it was an ebay person, and he didnt know the difference between 172, 182 and mk3s so im not holding out much hope for that, i might go to mongoose direct though...