ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Exhausts in the NORTH EAST

ZT 1.8T
anywhere know any recomended places to get a full custom exhaust system near newcastle?

RB 182
I had a powerflow fitted to my last car, an 04 1.6 clio. had at done at tyrespot at darlington at it was s**t. After 10 months the system was rusty as hell, it knocked on corners and was a real let down. since then i've spoken to a few people who had one and they all reported similar problems. what car are you fitting it onto? I've put a janspeed onto my 182 and can't fault it at all.

ZT 1.8T
yeah looked at the powerflows, high price for a sh*t product.

Im fitting it onto the MG ZT needs a full system from turbo, downpipe, decat, mid section and backbox. I just want something that will give performance without the noise.

Car SOLD :-(
Powerflow have a very bad rep.

Try AAS in Newburn, Newcastle, couple of the lads on hear are going there, just a few week waiting list tho!

ZT 1.8T
looks nice, bit pricey but if its worth it then i supose i could shell out, see how much he will quote for the ZT