ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Interiors - Who? Where?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hi folks,

I'm looking to get some interior work carried out and would appreciate some recommendations of businesses/companies that carry out re-trims, custom carpet designs, etc. I've tried a few places (can't remember the names) but not a single person has got back top me despite my repeated attempts. Obviously my money isn't good enough!

Preferably I'm looking in the Wales or South West England area but I'm willing to travel if needs be.

Thanks for your time. :D

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
you missed an word out in your title! Who, Where, Why!!!!
The main reason is why... because the standard interior got scratched and damaged when I had my new exhaust fitted. The old exhaust was (rear seat down) shoved into the back and poked through into the front of the cockpit... scuffing the Recaro's, the door cards, and so forth. The fact it's a Trophy doesn't make no odds. The interior will basically be a refresh of what is already there. Fancied getting the Trophy's number embroidered into the carpets as well y'see - to match the mats.

Trophy
Ouch just scrape the backing of the Recaro's? Do you still have the original mats in then? Jeaulous me want me want.!!!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Ouch just scrape the backing of the Recaro's? Do you still have the original mats in then? Jeaulous me want me want.!!!
It's made a mess to be honest mate. The back of the passenger Recaro is scratched and (where part of the exhaust assembly went 'around' the side of the seat edges) the leather is scuffed too. Add to that the scratched and scuffed door cards and plastics and I'm not a happy bunny. As those that know me will tell you, I really look after my Trophy! LOL! (But still enjoy it as intended of course...)

I have custom made mats in the Trophy already and that's why I was thinking of getting a carpet trim to match the style and colouring of those. I quite like the idea of an Alcantara trim too but think I'll stick with the Trophy interior as is and get it 'refreshed' instead.

Nimbus R27
Yep, give Steve a call! He's a talented chap that's for sure....and very reasonably priced too! Based in Rugby

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member