ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
1604578730896.png

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
At least we can all look on the bright side. It's highly unlikely to follow the path of Duke Nukem Forever and it's 14-years of development.

And even if it got close, it wouldn't suck balls like that game did.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There's a few people like JackFrags live streaming this now and PS Access. Looks amazing and defo getting this but waiting till early next year when it comes down in price and eventually hopefully get my hand on the PS5

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Eurogamer proper review is out

Definitely giving it a miss until the Series X update is out (and more bugs squashed)

Plenty of stuff to be playing atm anyway

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
There's a few people like JackFrags live streaming this now and PS Access. Looks amazing and defo getting this but waiting till early next year when it comes down in price and eventually hopefully get my hand on the PS5

This exactly, wait abit and see if you can get the console bundled with the game in a few months.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Just looked at some live streams and the quality looks worse than pubg!

A stream is never going to be representative.

Anyone on PC, don't forget to update graphic drivers. Nvidia released some new ones.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So the game runs like an absolute bag of $hite on current gen consoles. It looks like the only way to get decent framerates + quality is to have a RTX 3080 minimum and DLSS always on.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Does that include the new gen consoles?
If you play it on the "New consoles" right now you are only playing the "Old gen" versions through backwards compatibility mode. So yes, it'll still run like a$$ on the 5 and X until next gen versions are released next year.

RS Clio 182
If you play it on the "New consoles" right now you are only playing the "Old gen" versions through backwards compatibility mode. So yes, it'll still run like a$$ on the 5 and X until next gen versions are released next year.

I guess you havnt played the PS4 version of Days Gone on a PS5 then - runs beautifully smooth at 60fps and 4K - im sure they could do this with Cyberpunk in a while.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
my delivery has been pushed back to 4-8 :(
can't wait give my guy a little mushroom tidger

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Must resist until some of the bugs are sorted!
Guaranteed I’ll have it installing by the end of the day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I guess you havnt played the PS4 version of Days Gone on a PS5 then - runs beautifully smooth at 60fps and 4K - im sure they could do this with Cyberpunk in a while.
Not sure if serious? This isn't Dayz gone though. Bigger game.

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
They can still get it to a solid 60 fps,improve the res and eradicate the bugs - will play a lot better than the base PS4 version.
For Series X and PS5 yes. They will not push to develop current gen any further. Hardware limitations are just too much.