ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
It's only really bad if you are on normal PS4 or Xbox it really is a next gen experience and if you have a powerful enough pc or wait until the upgraded ps5 and Xbox versions come out its probably the best looking PC game ever made with everything cranked up.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hows the 1080Ti managing it?
Seem to be getting around 40-45fps. The only thing I’ve turned off is motion blur, all other settings are high or ultra. Might have a play around with some settings.

I'm managing just over 30fps at 1080 with my 970 on low settings. There is something up with the smoke though. All smoke appears as crazy flashing boxes. Lighting flairs too. Not particularly enjoyable so far tbh

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Seems to be getting a fair bit of s**t from lots of people but just put 5hrs in on a medium spec PC and so far so good.
Graphics are really good and 90+ FPS, only noticeable glitch so far was driving through an open gate, which apparently wasn’t open...
RIP consoles :ROFLMAO:

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
It really isn't as bad as the Internet is making out, on the new gen consoles anyway lol

I've done over 10 hours and it's frozen a few times, one crash back to the Xbox home screen and some random people and cars appearing and disappearing

Still runs smooth and looks really good even on performance setting vs quality

That's on a Series X mind you, can appreciate the last gen stuff are struggling but if you have a new console or decent PC I definitely would give it a go

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Seem to be getting around 40-45fps. The only thing I’ve turned off is motion blur, all other settings are high or ultra. Might have a play around with some settings.
I watched a video earlier on that suggested high is all you need. Apparently the extra horsepower consumed for Ultra doesn't justify the output.

Oh my god the driving physics are comical. It reminds me of Driver 2. They roll around and bounce all over the place. When you land a jump it's just so funny.

If you find one of the big 6 wheeler flat beds, try to piss it off by crashing in to it. It takes off like a drag car! And then spins around corners hilariously fast :ROFLMAO:
They don't corner like they have wheels, the whole vehicle just pivots on its centre

If you are driving up hill and look behind, the camera doesn't look down the slope. It gets really low to the ground and just gives you a close up of the front of your car and sky.

Crashing in to another car doesn't feel like a crash. You just glitch through it and push it out of the way with a weird soft sound effect. You sometimes just drive underneath other vehicles.

This is not a finished 2020 game

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
88A0175F-5E9B-4249-9E41-87EB2D272E37.jpeg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Just downloaded the Witcher 3 for series x.
That should keep me going for abit until this gets smoothed out with next gen patches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
What does it play like? Combat looks a bit Fallout-ish from the 10 seconds I watched lol.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I'd been wondering why this game was delayed so many times, should have realised the obvious.

Absolute mess, whatever time they put into developing it for the PS4 and Xbox1 was a total waste, it looks comically bad.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
536A4E3A-06C5-4FF3-B631-65B64D500327.jpeg

I tend to be getting 40-45fps (1080ti) although I think the default preset was high not ultra, although a couple of settings were ultra by default.

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
I've put about 10 hours away into the game. I'm enjoying it, combat took some getting used to but I am definitely coming round to it. Driving is shite and annoying at the best of times.

I've fell through the map a couple of times, but nothing exiting to the main menu hasn't fixed. That's the worst of the glitches, minus some weapons floating from people I've killed.

This is on a Series X

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve had 2 glitches so far. Someone was talking on the phone and they put the phone through their face. Another one was when I was meant to be driving Jackie somewhere. He got in the car first, I pressed ‘get in’ thinking I’d run around the car to the drivers seat. Instead I opened jackies door, threw him out and he went through the floor. I drove to the destination having a full on conversation with Jackie even though he wasn’t in the car 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve went to gain access into this building, gang members stopped me at the door and started questioning me. I told one of them to f**k off and called him a worthless piece of s**t, lol. They pulled their guns out, I killed one then the rest of them stopped shooting and were looking for me. Even though I was stood right in front of them 😂

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Update is out for players on PC and playstation.

My first experience did not go well, game crashed on the first group of cut scenes multiple times. Ended up turning off ray tracing and then it worked. So current settings using a 2070 super is ultra at 1440p with dlss set to quality and v sync set to 72 and it tends to stay pretty close to that. I'm hoping as driver and updates improve it will be more stable, but you really do need a beast of a gpu to run this game with RTX on! More tweaking tomorrow. I have encountered some bugs but nothing too major that puts me off.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Also, I parked up earlier and this guy either jumped off the top of a building or got thrown off. Grim lol

75B546D4-1800-4F34-ACA1-86FD36AA569D.png

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
i've played about 3hours on XB1X. Very impressed, nowhere near as bad as expecting. A few pauses and 1 home screen crash plus some tiny glitches. Other than that its been great and the graphics are awesome too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
When does the XSX optimization update come? This maybe the game to push me to buy next gen if it lives up to the hype.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Playing on PS4 Pro, but tempted to call it quits and wait, because it feels like getting an inferior experience of what will be an incredible game in the not too distant future.

The frame rate is terrible, it feels so choppy, even on Boost Mode, and the driving is woeful, the cars are so bouncy. Also the graphics are just nowhere near as good as I've seen screenshots of on decent PCs, they're not even good by the standards of some other PS4 games.