ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Looks great. Restarted playing through a couple of weeks ago, but really struggling to find time atm.
Would of been good if it was released over the Christmas break.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yeah noticed you've been playing this a bit @BIFCAIDS . Kinda regretted not getting this while it was on offer the other week. Need to get it though. How many hours is just the story and also if you do all the side missions? What's Phantom Liberty, is it a paid DLC to the game ?
Apparently the if you just stick to the main story it's 23.5 hours, 103 hours to complete 100%, which I imagine is if you read sod all and use solely quick travel. I'm currently 170hours into this Corpo playthrough and I'm knocking on the door of completing it. Last game I spent this much time on was Fallout 4 and before that NV and 3.

340i

Really looking forward to this.

I started my 2nd "proper" playthrough of this in September and I've not put it down, I did enjoy this on release. I just looked past a lot of the bugs (being a Bathesda fan, it's second nature), some of the bugs I had though were not the game breaking bugs others had.

With my 2nd playthrough as a Corpo I'm yet to finish the game but I've been smart this time and just methodically gone through all the Gigs, Side Jobs and the NCPD missions and collected all the Legendary weapons for V's stash. Went for a build with 20 Body, 9 Reflexes, 18 Technical ability, 18 Intelligence, 6 Cool. Pretty unstoppable, only had issue with one Cyberpsycho who made me use 2nd heart (I was just trying to punch them though).

Is anybody still playing this, or just me?

Few pictures I've taken during this playthrough.
View attachment 1623837View attachment 1623843View attachment 1623844View attachment 1623842View attachment 1623840View attachment 1623838
Only missing one gun, but you get that by completing the game.
View attachment 1623839View attachment 1623841

I bought it on release, similar experience / view to you regarding the bugs! - Also I was playing on Xbox One X.

Upgraded to Series X, break-up from work on Friday = Starting a new game as Corpo, really looking forward to it! Load times and quality is next level compared to my previous console.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I bought it on release, similar experience / view to you regarding the bugs! - Also I was playing on Xbox One X.

Upgraded to Series X, break-up from work on Friday = Starting a new game as Corpo, really looking forward to it! Load times and quality is next level compared to my previous console.

Oh nice, I just went from playing PS4 version on PS5 and on the PS5 update it looked and played much better.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I started playing recently when I upgraded my PC.. although COD (and now WoW) are stopping me having time to play it hah. Hopefully over Xmas I can put more hours into it.. really quite enjoying it though
You playing Dragonflight too? I just hit 70 yesterday, the one perk of being ill means I’ve had time to play.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I bought this on the Halloween sale and have only put a couple of hours into so far! Just don't find the time, I'm liking it so far though. World seems so big, although for someone with little time I'm not so sure that's a good thing!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Completed it 4 times Saturday morning, Just saved it before deciding each story ending. Fuming though because I realised whilst finishing the "Bad" ending I didn't . There is a 5th secret ending but there's no trophy for that, so didn't bother doing it.

Spent most of yesterday trophy hunting, spent 1.2m on cars, so I now have a stupid amount of cars to choose from as I've gotten all of the extra cars too.

I need to change my characters stats though to use Sandevistan, so I can slow time down.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’m starting this from scratch tonight, I only did one or two missions the last time I played it so I’ve got pretty much the whole game to play again. Looking forward to it

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I bought this last night (£23 off CDKeys). Not downloaded it yet but with new expansions on the horizon I finally jumped in.

I did consider buying The Witcher 3 since it’s received a “next gen” update but don’t have time for more than 2 games really at any one point (COD plus one other).

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
£6.99 for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt edition seems a bit of a bargain. What are the chances of seeing it cheaper than that?

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Sold out in asda and online. Not surprised for £15
Saw this but found a workaround, well for xbox anyway...

These websites that sell games as redeemable keys sometimes sell them region locked. I paid £4 for GOTY edition Witcher 3 locked to Argentina. VPN on to ARG, log in to xbox.com and redeem. Download on console :)

*On Topic*
Finally getting into cyberpunk now I have some controller settings that feel 'normal'. Map is already overwhelming and I have only recently had the lockdown lifted.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Do all the side missions first, then main story.

Think some side missions don't open up till you've progressed the story a little.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Dunno its its coz its still very early days but not really "enjoying" this all that much.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
£6.99 for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt edition seems a bit of a bargain. What are the chances of seeing it cheaper than that?

The DLC’s alone are worth full game price each imo.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
What ratio of side missions to main missions should one be doing?
Do a mix of everything until you've done the heist with Jackie, then concentrate predominantly on Gigs, NCPD scanner jobs and side biz. You need to bump those stat numbers up, think hard about your build. You can basically build a character that doesn't need to don a gun, just hack everyone and everything.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Decided, like a sad b*****d to get all of V's vehicles out... there are a lot more than I thought there were.

1853c68578193-screenshotUrl.jpg
1853c6829de1-screenshotUrl.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This game is just too complicated for me lol. I so rarely get to play it that I completely forget how to do stuff the next time I have a go... I hate crafting etc. too.

Oh well it's a cool world anyway, I'll just bum around until I get bored.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I bought this last night (£23 off CDKeys). Not downloaded it yet but with new expansions on the horizon I finally jumped in.

I did consider buying The Witcher 3 since it’s received a “next gen” update but don’t have time for more than 2 games really at any one point (COD plus one other).
Is CDKeys a regular way to buy games for PC? I've not bought a PC game for 10+ years but want to give Cyberpunk a go.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought this for the ps5, it's in the download queue and will probably be ready next week 😂. I've got so many games to play through this may be my next Skyrim, which I bought one Xmas and didn't start until 2 years later!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is CDKeys a regular way to buy games for PC? I've not bought a PC game for 10+ years but want to give Cyberpunk a go.
cdkeys is THE place to always check, before I nab anything on Steam.

I'd say perhaps only a quarter of the time, Steam itself is cheaper. At other times, Steam can be almost full retailing a game's price and cdkeys will be something daft like £8.99.

Worth creating an Epic Games account and checking in on there regularly, as well. Admittedly, there's a fair amount of random indie stuff that's a bit too highbrow for me - but at other times (like yesterday) - they gave away Death Stranding completely for free.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Cdkeys is pretty cool. I got horizon forbidden west on the for £25 a couple of moths ago while it was on sale on the psn store for more than double that!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Finished my first playthrough last night. I was disappointed with the main quest line. Very short and not at all engaging. I might piss about murdering some folk for a while but I have no desire to play through again with the other 2 character backgrounds. Honestly it's been a big disappointment, to see that I've put 72 hours into it compared to 43 on biomutant before and not had anywhere near as much fun is saddening.
How do I get my witcher upgrade?