ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cylinder 3 misfire - F0303

Liam_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Sport 182
Finally managed to get the car onto the diagnostics due to the passenger airbag light and after playing with a few cables got it to go off however the bad news is I found out cylinder 3 is misfiring

just glad I got it checked as car has been feeling lumpy and can constantly smell unburned fuel as if it's over fueling while driving

Will this just be a case of fitting new spark plugs/coil packs or is there anything else I should do or check while at it? Going to have a proper look tomorrow and try swapping them around and cleaning them.

Any advice appreciated!

Liam_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Sport 182
I'll try this tomorrow when I get home from work ill need to get my mate to help me out.. the strange thing is it's not showing any errors/service light on dash I'd imagine it should be? The exhaust also seems to sound like its "blowing" sounds a lot raspier

Liam_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Sport 182
I've got a ktec exhaust and mine sounds like it's blowing been to garage and it's fine sounds very raspie

I've got a ktec exhaust aswell mate so that puts my mind at ease from that point of view then but will still get it checked out to be on safe side

Liam_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Sport 182
Had the car at rentek on Wednesday after he(I've forgotten guys name) went out his way to squeeze me in the same day due to my work schedule, Im booked in to take the car back tomorrow morning and leave her for the day and hopefully have her running like a new car again!

Can't recommend rentek enough - top service, top guy!