ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D40 Photos of car and stuff.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I like this section, gives me an excuse to post pictures :)

Anyways, I went out for a drive tonight with the mrs and took some pretty cool pictures. I posted a thread last week about not having it on the correct settings, this week I went back to the same spot, around 10m to find its turned into a dogging hotspot :(

So I had to source other locations. Let me know what you think.

2219905270_abbd563a50_b.png

2219900304_3b1285410b_b.png

2219098371_3805f8c803_b.png

2219092671_93e00bf806_b.png

2219877688_258c943738_b.png

2219079755_b06a680189_b.png

2219854770_774c182533_b.png

3rd one is ace. You take these handhelp or with tripod?

I cant seem to keep a steady hand when holding my camera :(

Second one is my favourite, great reflections.

Can you turn down the flash on your camera? The only thing that I felt could be improved was the harsh difference between the stuff lit by flash and the natural background. Not sure how it would look with a lower flash setting, might be worth a try.

Either that or turn the flash off altogether and just light what you want to be visible with a torch for a few seconds, it works really well.

Fiat Panda 100hp

Can you turn down the flash on your camera? The only thing that I felt could be improved was the harsh difference between the stuff lit by flash and the natural background. Not sure how it would look with a lower flash setting, might be worth a try.

Either that or turn the flash off altogether and just light what you want to be visible with a torch for a few seconds, it works really well.

Yer that might be quite cool to do with a touch. I used the flash but I don't know how to turn it down.

Yer that might be quite cool to do with a touch. I used the flash but I don't know how to turn it down.

If it's like the D50, hold down the flash pop-up button and the +/- button, then rotate the wheel, it should show you what strength it's at on on the LCD.