ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

d60 gone slow

mk 2 172
ive notice that my d60 seems to be getting a bit slower from when the photo is taken to showing it on the screen. its takes about 5 secs but used to do it straight away near enough.

the memory card is a sandisk ultra 3 8gb 15mb/s. and is no where near half way full.

any ideas?

james

oh and the camera was brought boxing day so shouldn realy be having problems. i hope anyway

Fiat Panda 100hp
You may have turned noise redution on, so after the picture is taken is takes a few seconds to reduce noise levels. But this only normally happens when you've taken a long exposure, 2secs+

How old is the camera or how many actuations you have done?

Active D-lighting is more than likely on - turn it off and problem will be fixed :)

Its easily done - I have turned it on by accident before many times - hope it solves your problem!

If not... I'm stuck!

mk 2 172
noise reduction is off, camera is only 5 months old havnt a clue how many actuations ive done, is there a way to look?

thanks

james