J jon182 Car RenaultSport clio 182 cup Feb 11, 2006 #1 Hello everybody, Has anybody changed the fm ariel to a DAB one please? Do I need to drill a larger hole? I have bought a Pioneer dab tuner and ariel. Thanks in advance. John
Hello everybody, Has anybody changed the fm ariel to a DAB one please? Do I need to drill a larger hole? I have bought a Pioneer dab tuner and ariel. Thanks in advance. John
J John V6 Feb 11, 2006 #2 I changed it on my V6, aerial was at the front windscreen end and a Kenwood one. No problem at all, I required a power feed for the Kenwood, took it off the internal light.
I changed it on my V6, aerial was at the front windscreen end and a Kenwood one. No problem at all, I required a power feed for the Kenwood, took it off the internal light.
Has Car RS 182 - Black Gold Feb 11, 2006 #3 jon182 said: Hello everybody, Has anybody changed the fm ariel to a DAB one please? Do I need to drill a larger hole? I have bought a Pioneer dab tuner and ariel. Thanks in advance. John Click to expand... You need to strip out the roof linning (be careful once it bends ur fooked!!)) It shud be pretty simple to get the old one off.... Takes a fairt bit of work in the clio II All i did was run the new dAB antenna and left it in place on the rear parcel shelf. Picks up DAB fine, but sometimes goes a bit crazy, nomrally ok tho.
jon182 said: Hello everybody, Has anybody changed the fm ariel to a DAB one please? Do I need to drill a larger hole? I have bought a Pioneer dab tuner and ariel. Thanks in advance. John Click to expand... You need to strip out the roof linning (be careful once it bends ur fooked!!)) It shud be pretty simple to get the old one off.... Takes a fairt bit of work in the clio II All i did was run the new dAB antenna and left it in place on the rear parcel shelf. Picks up DAB fine, but sometimes goes a bit crazy, nomrally ok tho.
J jon182 Car RenaultSport clio 182 cup Feb 11, 2006 #4 Cheers guys for replies. I'll attack it tommorrow if its dry. John