ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAB Radio's

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Whats required to fit one in a non DAB equiped car? Do you have to run an extra aeriel etc or can they be bought with it all internal in the head unit?

Rs200
they come with a stick on aerial, run the wire under dash trims etc, stick the aerial to your windscreen and boom

Clio 182
I currently work in a well known retailer of car parts/accessories :p - fitting such stereos, some come with rigid aerials and some come with glass mounted ones - my advice is to go with the glass ones as the rigid are on magnet bases and require to be located on the outside of the vehicle

I would personally recommend the Sony DAB700

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I currently work in a well known retailer of car parts/accessories :p - fitting such stereos, some come with rigid aerials and some come with glass mounted ones - my advice is to go with the glass ones as the rigid are on magnet bases and require to be located on the outside of the vehicle

I would personally recommend the Sony DAB700

Cheers chaps. Does the Sony have a glass mounted aerial?