ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

standard Radio/CD

Clio 182, Corsa VXR,
Couldn’t find anything related to this but I’ve removed the aftermarket radio and found an original head unit but can’t get the stalks to work ? Everything is plugged in the back ok including the stalk loom, I’ve even changed the stalk still no joy. I’ve got the orginal part number for the radio but it doesn’t match the one that’s in, Does the this have to match for the stalks to work ? Renault gave me the Radio part number for the car and I’ve found a replacement on EBay.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
What year is the car? Might be an issue with using a tuner list instead of update list, or vice versa. Renault swapped to the update list about half way through the life of the 182.

Clio 182, Corsa VXR,
It’s 2004? I’ve tried two Tuner lists with no joy, found one on eBay with matching part number and it’s Updated list with high output.