ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daft Question

I can honestly say that in the 8 days of ownership of my 182 - nothing has broken, fallen off or started to rattle YET

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

my girlfriend bought a new mtv about 4 years ago and did 60k on it. Nothing went wrong and it was still on the original tyres!

She also bought a new 1.6 16v a year ago and nothings gone wrong with that yet....

18k on my 1.2 16v before it was stolen, 2 warranty claims, both my fault (washer bottle leak and bonnet release cable)

Titanium 182

had my 182 since 9.30 on 1st March.

Apart from the steering wheel pointing right while I go straight and the cruise control reading being out of sync with the speedo by about 5 mph its fine.(touches wood) (except if I also include the 16" of snow that fell on it 3 hours after I picked it up.)

Had to wait until this Sat to go out for 1st time when snow had gone, exhaust getting beefier (love it) and Ive turned into a snob doing the AA adverts "we used to have on of them" when ever we pass an older clio

Neil

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by ihategherkins on 09 March 2005

had my 182 since 9.30 on 1st March.

Apart from the steering wheel pointing right while I go straight and the cruise control reading being out of sync with the speedo by about 5 mph its fine.(touches wood) (except if I also include the 16" of snow that fell on it 3 hours after I picked it up.)

Had to wait until this Sat to go out for 1st time when snow had gone, exhaust getting beefier (love it) and Ive turned into a snob doing the AA adverts "we used to have on of them" when ever we pass an older clio

Neil
The cruise control will always be out of sync but afaik the cruise control is more accurate.

My steering wheel points right also,can it be sorted under warrenty ?

Back to the main topic,i have had mine a year now and its only been back once in that time,had a rattle,found and sorted in 5 mins.Other than that its been perfect.