ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daihatsu Cuore 700cc Avanzato Tr-Xx R4

Lupo Gti

ok the Daihatsu Cuore 700cc Avanzato Tr-Xx R4, 660cc 4wd turbo with intercooler, apparently i read somewhere that this thing can hit 60 in about 7.8 secs. and its insurance group 7! however its very angular styling, just wondering what u guys thought? as i have never seen one properly, only in pictures....

I think they are very quirky but many have different views! only about 150 here in the UK,

LMS

Theyre pretty f*cking hideous, in the usual jap-box-on-wheels way! However, I thought it was 0-60 in about 6 seconds? Damn quick off themark either way. Probably an ideal commuter car for a city! Easy to park, and quick off the lights!

mk2 172

the mega tuned ones are well rapid, i ised to have a few links to sites as i nearly bought one to tune:oops:

Its the same car, well new version, as the Mirra. They are fookin rapid but very hard to get hold of! A new one when I looked 2 years back was gonna set me back nearly 15K and yet second hand they were about 7K after 2 years!

Very good street sleeper, people dont expect to be beaten by a box on wheels