ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dam clutch!!

Mini Clubman
when driving my car i press the clutch pedal in and all is fine. everything works normally with no problems. but when i release the clutch just as i take my foot of the pedal this a creaking noise cumming from which i think is the metal plate on top of the pedal.

Does any1 else get this and how have you solved it, or does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers Guys

Tom

Mini Clubman
its well annoying. dam car has started rattling all over. lol. somedays it rattles in one place then another day somewhere else. they just seem to come and then disapear? :S

Mini Clubman
i dont think it is. it dont do it all the time and its only when i take my foot off it.

Mini Clubman
does it all the time whatever. seems more to be in the cabin. like when i put my foot on the cluth in a certain way and release it.

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Yea my 1.6 used to do that. Not every time i raised the clutch just sometimes, never had any problems with clutch slip or anything and went fine for a year and half.. i just left it!

Mini Clubman
bloody annoying. its just about rattle i think. think im gonna take the metal pedels off rub them up and put them back on. dads got a rivit gun sumwhere.

wot u think