ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damn You Apple.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
5k iMac will no doubt be awesome, I really want one (even though I have a 2013 iMac).

Air 2 isn't a worthy upgrade from the Air IMO.

I'm sad there was no Apple TV upgrade.

Yosemite looks great.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm tempted to get a Mac Mini now for my photo editing, I can't be bothered to sit on a laptop sometimes!

Waiting for Yosemite to become available on the Mac Store.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
It's another free upgrade like Mavericks was.

But as Gavin has said, I've also been trying for ages and no such luck in the UK store yet.

Think I might treat myself to the 16GB Crucial RAM upgrade too...Hmmmmmm

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Thanks chaps.

I've found the link on the Apple site and I'm also getting the "Not yet available in the UK" message

CBR1000RR Fireblade
After some googling, It's come to light that no one can download it anywhere in the world

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
zu5apa2u.jpg

See you on the other side!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is apparently on Microsoft time. it's taken 15 minutes to go from 22mins remaining to 19. f**king stupid mechanical drive.

I'll be asleep by the time it installs

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I don't use Safari. But that's mainly as I'm an Android user so use Chrome across the board.

Loving the Dark Mode though, much nicer. Looks a lot like iOS on here now with the logo's for the apps etc. Not sure I'm a massive fan of those as I wasn't on iOS. Looks a little child like imo. But it all looks a lot fresher so can't complain. Really need a SSD and the 16GB upgrade though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Is Beta 6 the final release? I've not got any messages to upgrade and when I click on Yosemite it says I'm already on 10.10

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
If like me you were on the beta program you will have to download the full install to remove the Feedback assistant and gain the full handover feature set

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
If like me you were on the beta program you will have to download the full install to remove the Feedback assistant and gain the full handover feature set

Cheers Mick, I did download last night but didn't install it.