ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Darksiders

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i put quite a fw hours into it actually, it's a good hacknslah game, just got the horse in it, is good fun, it's quite puzzly in places, reminds me of god of war in a lot of ways, enjoyable.

Thats what i like/want the puzzles , as well as exploration and some hack and slash. Is it worth the near £40? 20+ hours thpough.

I played the Bayonetta demo , now that would do my head in.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
hmmm if you do'nt like the look of bayonetta i'm not sure mate. if your aftre a ps3 game and haven't played god of war, then the redone version came out recently, which is EPIC.

it's hard to say, i mean i like it, but it's a poor mans god of war in terms of story and gameplay, fun none the less mind

Civic Si
i played the Bayonetta demo and hated it.... however, got Darksiders and aboslutely love it.

Its basically God of war and Zelda rolled into one, by which i mean it has all the hack and slash elements but also zelda style dungeons and puzzles.

Highly recommended from me :approve:

i've been playing it for about 8 hours at the mo.