ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dashboard light fault

Renault Clio Dynamique
I have this light in the bottom right of my dashboard looks like a helicopter. What does this mean?

Bumder With A Buffer
Christ thats one rare Clio you have there!

It is a limited edition Transformer one from the planet cybertron 1 of a kind!

The helicopter means it can't transform into Helicopter mode which is a bummer :(

Seriously though I don't know :)

Megane 1.6 Dynamique
Not too sure which light you mean, just had a look and cant really see any that look like a helicopter?!

Megane 225 F1
I got a feeling you mean the ecu warning light. In the manual it referes to it as the emmissions warning light. I had this when one of my coils went down. Only way to find out what is wrong with it is to get diagnostics done on it....If you have AA or RAC ring them up and get them out for free instead of paying a garage to do it lol

Megane 225 F1
Good luck. I tried that but diagnostics is very rarely covered in a warrenty. Only fixing the car, parts and labour is included in a warrenty :(