ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Data Loggers???

172 , looking for a 4x4 !
Hi,im looking at getting some form of data logger so i can keep an eye on whats going on under the bonnet but havent a clue where to start looking!!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

cheers

liam

R35 GTR
I have a techedge wideband lambda sensor and datalogger kit I would be willing to sell.

It has four temperature inputs, a wideband lambda input and a couple other pulse and voltage inputs.

If you want something cheap and custom made go for a national instruments usb datalogger and write a program in labview.

You could buy a ready built kit from demon tweeks, but they are overpriced for what they are.

A usb logger from Ni with 8 analogue inputs and 8 digital inputs will cost you £100. Then you find someone to create the program for you to read all the data on your laptop. ;-)

172 , looking for a 4x4 !
I have a techedge wideband lambda sensor and datalogger kit I would be willing to sell.

It has four temperature inputs, a wideband lambda input and a couple other pulse and voltage inputs.

If you want something cheap and custom made go for a national instruments usb datalogger and write a program in labview.

You could buy a ready built kit from demon tweeks, but they are overpriced for what they are.

A usb logger from Ni with 8 analogue inputs and 8 digital inputs will cost you £100. Then you find someone to create the program for you to read all the data on your laptop. ;-)

YHPM

RSTuner has an integrated data logger + 4 analog 0-5V inputs for external sensor logging.
Only works on Renault though...