ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Data not working on EE (Nokia 920)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This is my girlfriends phone and I've told her to phone EE about 5 times but for some strange reason she still hasn't, just wondered if there's something obvious I could look at. This has been going on for 2-3 weeks now :S

Basically phone states 4G is working, and there's no problem with calls or texts, but when you go to a website (or any internet activity) it says something along the lines of, "There is a problem with your connection, please check your data or Wi-Fi and make sure flight mode is turned off". Of course it is, and on Wi-Fi it works fine anyway.

Any ideas? Had a quick look but I'm not very in touch with Windows Phone.

Check in settings under network / access point and ensure the access point / APN details are correct. Can find them online.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Try live chat on their site, although more than likely they'll just tell her to phone.

I hate this thing, f**king useless. Every time they give you a form to fill out how good it was and I complain until I ran out of space...

I'll try looking for the standard settings as mentioned, thanks!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Monthly payments. Suddenly stopped yes.

She still hasn't phoned lol. I said to her the other day have you basically just given up using internet outside your house? She said, yeah, I guess I have.

:S strange girl.