ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dave's Arctic Blue 182 - PC Polish.

106 GTi
A few snaps of Dave (Davehughes) of here's 182. He popped up for a machine polish this morning, damn it was warm!

The car to Daves credit was in really nice shape.

Process

Poorboys Spray and wipe to remove light dust.
PC polish
Sonus Yellow SFX Cutting Pad - Poorboys SSR 2.5
Sonus White SFX Polishing Pad - Optimum Polish
Waxed by hand - P21s

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

A few more pics on my site here

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/dave182/index.html

Cheers

Rich

cheers rich was a warm day, but looks like new, well worth it,
had a good drive home as well lol,
cheers dave

Thats is looking mint! seen Alan's car in the flesh last night, and he said its just been PC'd.. Really wanting one now, his was so so clean!

You sir are a madman! mine got a wash today and even that killed me. I was sweating like a rapist as it was let alone spending any more time on it!

we did start at 9.30am so was kinda cool then, but it got hotter, so happy with it,
cheers again rich

top quality work mate as always, will post those liquid yellow pics in a mo as requested.

106 GTi
Cheers guys.

Was far to hot, finished Dave's car, chilled in the garden for the afternoon for a while. But now have just finished my own car ready for a show tomorrow, having a beer now. A little bit tired!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Lovely work and a lovely wet looking finish!

I have a bottle of Optimum polish sat here that i haven't used yet but i think i might have to crack her open after seeing that.:approve:

106 GTi
Cheers Tim - I would have used Megs #80 normally, but as it was so damn sunny it was a big no no, where are the Optimum Polish is as sun freindly as the Poorboys SSR range.

106 GTi
Cheers All

BRUN said:
i wanted to do mine today but i gave it a miss cos of the sun, your mad mate

Dave had booked the car in with me about a month before, could not use the heat wave as an excuse and let him down!

Had to finish my own car after his which was the killer.

its just been rained on and still looks good.
thanks to richs guidance i have just bought some P21-s and some quick detail and some cloths to keep her looking stunning.