ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daylight pics of body work mods

Clio 172
For those that wanted to see some clearer pics. Delocking was £180 for those that asked.

Well I like it.
cover.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
mesh.jpg

nice and smooth
rear.jpg

delocked hmmmmm
side.jpg

Did you have locks on both doors? Or just one side? Very good price if thats for both doors! Mesh looks better in the light, but not my personal choiceLooks good with the handles and side strips colour coded and with the rear lights too. Were they sprayed at the same time?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah now that ive seen it in daylight it looks ok. still would be something i would do but of course its personal choice ;)

Clio 172
ShaunR16v said:
Did you have locks on both doors? Or just one side? Very good price if thats for both doors! Mesh looks better in the light, but not my personal choiceLooks good with the handles and side strips colour coded and with the rear lights too. Were they sprayed at the same time?

yeah that price was for both doors. The other colour-coding was done by Mike the previous owner.

172 phaseII
delocking makes it look smooth, nice change there! not sure about the mesh, i agree with scott though. get it black!

Golf R/Leon FR
as said by others delocking looks good but think the mesh lets it down, should be black or standard.