ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Days Gone

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I downloaded it last November as it's part of the PS+ collection when I got my PS5. Still sitting there waiting to start. Apparently a bit of a slow burner?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I downloaded it last November as it's part of the PS+ collection when I got my PS5. Still sitting there waiting to start. Apparently a bit of a slow burner?

I found it to be like a lot like Red dead redemption but in a zombie apocalypse

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I completed the main story yesterday. Great game and hugely under-rated.

In all the years of playing I’ve never come across such a buggy game though. It’s so bad it’s comical.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ll have to check this out too, it’s caught my eye a few times but haven’t installed it yet on the PS5

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Holy thread bump, but I'm about 10 hours into this on Steam Deck. Historical reviews rated it poorly, I'm liturgist to understand why as I'm finding it fantastic. The story gripped me straight away, the atmosphere, the fear when you're looting a house and hear a freaker, the camp stories and missions, clearing out nests, everything seems well written and thought out.

Just rescued the girl from the house who was waiting for her mum, did not expect to have to defeat a load of maraurders, then a massive bear, then some randoms in the tunnel, honestly thought it would never end but managed to get her back to camp.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Holy thread bump, but I'm about 10 hours into this on Steam Deck. Historical reviews rated it poorly, I'm liturgist to understand why as I'm finding it fantastic. The story gripped me straight away, the atmosphere, the fear when you're looting a house and hear a freaker, the camp stories and missions, clearing out nests, everything seems well written and thought out.

Just rescued the girl from the house who was waiting for her mum, did not expect to have to defeat a load of maraurders, then a massive bear, then some randoms in the tunnel, honestly thought it would never end but managed to get her back to camp.

Superb game that

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
i played it right after TLOU 1 & 2 and didn't take it it as well.

Thought the controls and combat where really clunky

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
This game is breathtaking, I'm am amazed at the mixed reviews, one of the best games I've ever played. Last week I had the ride up to Lost Lake with Boozer, when that music kicks in, I felt emotion like these were real people, hit me in the feels, even thought to myself I need to get a grip these aren't real people.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Not yet, I've just scouted out the hoard going into the cave, bit where you take Iron Mike out with you and then come up with the TNT plan. Not sure I'm keen on facing any hoards yet, got some decent weapons though.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i don't think i have ever sweated playing a game as much as i did facing hoards on this....people on youtube make it look easy, it's f**king terrifying.... :ROFLMAO:

Brilliant game though.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Did a mission for Lost Lake, finding some dude who was in the Sawmill, Rikki radios to warn there's a hoard there but f**k me, I was not expecting it to be so intense! First hoard I've encountered, chased after that dude, started firing shots at him without realising the hoard was in the barn next to me. I hear the hoards screams, panic, run, reload and turn around to see hundreds of them, tried shooting and throwing Molotov, slows them a bit but they just keep coming and kill me.

Next time, did the mission without alerting the hoard, got back to my bike, went back to the hoard and taunted them into chasing me on the bike, then gunned the bike out of there :ROFLMAO: no idea how you're supposed to defeat them, assume I need to get some better weapons!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
There's loads of explosives and traps you can set off in the sawmill to take some of them out with. Not that you'll notice any of that while being chased by all those buggers.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Skizzo, you absolute scumbag, knew he was scum but wasn't expecting that!!!! Why the hell was I wincing at the blow torch on Deacon bit, why, it's just a bloody game!!!

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i am pretty sure you get to a point were you have to face and kill a hoard, i did a few, the thing to do is plan a route, so see where the hoard is, and then look around, as @Clio_fool says their are plenty of explosives nearby, but it can be hard focusing on them when your being chased by 800 zombies... :ROFLMAO:

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Dunno whether I need to spoiler or not...

Made it to Wizard Island, which for those who have played through, know it's massively significant! Did a mission for O-Brien in the cave with the Reacher, then the Horde that comes, took a fair few attempts that, the light of a torch only while fighting a horde was proper jumpy!

Not sure whether I'm nearing the end, I'm 40 ish hours in, feels like I'm approaching some sort of conclusion.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Dunno whether I need to spoiler or not...

Made it to Wizard Island, which for those who have played through, know it's massively significant! Did a mission for O-Brien in the cave with the Reacher, then the Horde that comes, took a fair few attempts that, the light of a torch only while fighting a horde was proper jumpy!

Not sure whether I'm nearing the end, I'm 40 ish hours in, feels like I'm approaching some sort of conclusion.
Been a while since i played this, but i think your pretty near the end to be honest.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Just reached the end of the main story, working through horde clearing now, I have read there's another ending if you continue playing though involving O-Brien?