ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAZG, greenbridge

iceburg 172
think it was u anyway lol i was parked up eating my kfc and u drove past, had to stop and have a look when u parked up, looked just as good as last time i "spotted" you...amazing...

Golf R soon...
Certainly was me! I thought I recognised your car, it was the wheels that did it!

Me and a mate decided to go and watch "death sentence"

Cars has been properly lowered now so might have looked a little different, I hope

Someone managed to throw a burger at my car as its all over the bonnet, just jealous you see

As I was leaving greenbridge i noticed a black gold 182 parked up with a few other cars, do you know him/her?

iceburg 172
sorry to hear about the burger, um no i dont think i know the black gold 182, prob seen it around though

BlackGold 182
Certainly was me! I thought I recognised your car, it was the wheels that did it!

Cars has been properly lowered now so might have looked a little different, I hope

Someone managed to throw a burger at my car as its all over the bonnet, just jealous you see

As I was leaving greenbridge i noticed a black gold 182 parked up with a few other cars, do you know him/her?

That would of been me in the black 182 :) , Saw u go past m8, ur motor was looking nice n low!

Golf R soon...
...they threw the burger because it wasn't low enough!

;) ...seriously, some people. :(

Haha! Any lower and I wouldn't be getting on my driveway :eek: Thank god it was only a burger :D

sorry to hear about the burger, um no i dont think i know the black gold 182, prob seen it around though

Could have been worse I guess!

That would of been me in the black 182 :) , Saw u go past m8, ur motor was looking nice n low!

Sweet car mate! You done anything to it?