ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dazG

Golf R soon...
JACKO CUP 172! said:
at the cinema. enjoy the film mate:D

Alright mate! I finally got spotted :)

Yeah enjoyed the film, some really sick parts in it though :dead:

Was that your lady friend in the car ;)

Sorry I couldn't stay and talk longer but my mate was complaining of the cold, lol!

Daz

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i thought it was quality. defo worth another watch.:D

yeah that was my ladie friend.
you should of kicked him out the car and drove round the car park a few times.:D

Golf R soon...
JACKO CUP 172! said:
i thought it was quality. defo worth another watch.:D

yeah that was my ladie friend.
you should of kicked him out the car and drove round the car park a few times.:D

I hope Jackass 2 is as good :D

I beat you and your friend were in the back row ;)

I scared him on the way home actually, he thought his 1.8 focus diesel was faster, boy did I show him :cool:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

was actually could not do anything tho had to mateys sat nxt to us. knowin the jackass lot it will be as good as the first 1..

Golf R soon...
JACKO CUP 172! said:
was actually could not do anything tho had to mateys sat nxt to us. knowin the jackass lot it will be as good as the first 1..

Roll on Jackass 2:cool:

Something I wanted to ask you actually, your headlights are really blue, what bulbs are they? looks cool!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

haedlights r zenon wanabe. and side lights r just some blue bulbs i picked up from our local motorist centre think they cost me a fiver. u can get some l.e.ds 4 a tener??