ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI 100 after mini detail / cleaned alot

DCI100
autoglym shampoo/conditioner, intense tar remover (massive difference), super resin polish, extra gloss protection.

I have some dodo juice purple haze to use soon. dunno when then though.

Any comments on the photos would be appreciated still working out how to use my girlfriends camera (nikon dslr 3100). must admit went out at the wrong time for the photos so the colours aren't perfect.

DSC_0006_zps2d10ba99.jpg

DSC_1013_zps25e6f02d.jpg

DSC_1000_zpscaf2d6b8.jpg

DSC_0992_zpsb2b90b34.jpg

DSC_0970_zpsc25a3c42.jpg

DSC_0968_zps0cfe6bd3.jpg

DSC_0966_zps6e781179.jpg

DSC_0962_zpsdad928bd.jpg

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Would be daft if you go any lower. Leave it alone, looks fine.

Any lower and it'll look like the suspension had collapsed

DCI100
Had the front about an inch and half lower previously however it got a bit ridiculous driving about town !!! And the handling wasn't as as good.
Must admit the handling is awesome now so that's one reason to keep it at this height.

Clio 1.5 dci
Looks good! Sell me your bonnet? ;)

on a serious note looks really good, considered and RS grille and filling the holes left from removing the clio badge on the back?

DCI100
Cheers RyG each to there own.

Cheers lads and no spacers it needs them though and lowered more !!!! The Clio badge holes are there cause some t**t stole my badge although I do want to smooth them when I get a chance.

Any photographers want to comment on my lack of photo taking ability?

Ph1 track car, Dci
That looks great as it is, not pretending to be something its not. Ride height looks good i think usable. What suspension is on it? :)

DCI100
On vmaxx coilys :) love em. is usable but can be a real pain sometimes :) thanks for your comments mate appreciate it :)