ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dci 100 fault codes ( chuffing thing)

Right a while back the dci started stuttering at low speeds, which was a nightmare round town. It through 3 fault codes up something about the egr valve, and throttle.

Anyway i changed the egr valve with a new pieburg one and a new cam postion sensor( genuine renault)

Problem solved :) but now it has come back again! But this time when sat at 60mph it starts to stutter and goes clackety, poke the throttle and it takes off again with no problems. The emissions light comes on and stays on once this has happened, it has now spat some codes again. Does/could the circuit A mean a wire break or something?
These are the fault codes( bare with me one second whilst i upload them)

2013-09-22075530_zpsd56a7820.gif

2013-09-22075519_zpse58509bc.gif

2013-09-22075508_zps1318ddcb.gif

Any ideas?? Im useless when it comes to diesels.

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Brand new EGR valves need the adaption values resetting... hence the EGR issue. The camshaft sensor issue I can't comment on without seeing.

Cheers Mick

Do these adaption values need resetting via clip? Or can i just wack it with a big hammer.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
CLIP, AutoLogic, top end Snap-On... I don't think Launch will do it and generic ODBII 100% won't do it