ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi daily on et12

clio dci
Hope you boys and girls enjoy....

001_1-1.jpg

017_17.jpg

019_19.jpg

021_21.jpg

Comments welcome, Cheers toby

clio dci
Cheers for the comments boys, yeah I'm on wheel w@#$%e, I'm also trying to get a local meet around witney (near oxford) if any one is interested?

clio dci
No spaces here.......just et12 all round. The 16v badges are due to me having a huge intercooler and quite a bit more boost a couple of years back (engine back to standard now)and I just liked to see the look on peoples face when they got beaten by a '16v' !!

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
No spaces here.......just et12 all round. The 16v badges are due to me having a huge intercooler and quite a bit more boost a couple of years back (engine back to standard now)and I just liked to see the look on peoples face when they got beaten by a '16v' !!

Lol I see! Did they not get suspicious when they heard the tractor noise? Hehe.

So what were the figures a couple of years back and how do they compare to the car now?