ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-badge

98 Clio 1.2
I have a mk2 phase 1 clio, and was just wondering if the badges just come straight off, or if they leave holes in the tailgate? any help would be much appreciated :D

Cheers

Petrol Blue 182.
on the mk2 ph1 they both leave holes mate

DSC00175.jpg

98 Clio 1.2
Good thing i checked before then, otherwise id probably be stood outside now holding my snapped up badges crying at the new holes in my boot lol. Can anyone else sujest any cheap and cheerfull mods? I've just fitted mk2 phase 2 rear lights and it makes such a difference! Only problem being, now the front end looks dull lol

Wouldn't leave the holes for long, water will run in them and sit inside the bootlid, causing rust.

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
Good thing i checked before then, otherwise id probably be stood outside now holding my snapped up badges crying at the new holes in my boot lol. Can anyone else sujest any cheap and cheerfull mods? I've just fitted mk2 phase 2 rear lights and it makes such a difference! Only problem being, now the front end looks dull lol

dual optic headlights? or you already got them?

Petrol Blue 182.
cup spoiler, or even the dynamic/172 spoiler if you have the standerd pants one, ph2 side strips, clear indicators etc :)

98 Clio 1.2
cup spoiler, or even the dynamic/172 spoiler if you have the standerd pants one, ph2 side strips, clear indicators etc :)

Umm im not sure which spoiler i have lol? Just a shitty standard one.. And my cars orange, so the indicators kind of match :cool: