ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-badged and de-stickered!

Renault Clio
Had my new Clio yesterday, first thing I did was remove the Clio badge and stickers on the back window. I was really worried about messing it up but it was really easy, if I can do it, anyone can do it! I think it looks loads better. Also picked up some sports mats from Renault for 45 quid.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Silvervisions will be on tomorrow. I'm about to order some plain plates from fancyplates and an 197 grille from Renault. Anyone know where I can get a stubby ariel from? Really can't find a link.

Last edited:
  Renault Clio
I want to get the side repeaters off at the weekend to spray them black, anyone know which the best way to get them off is on an mk3?

Renault Clio
Anyone got opinions on Heko wind deflectors? Thinking about getting some but I'm not sure if its border line chavy :rasp:

Renault Clio
Yea it's only cause the cars black, I wouldn't do it if it was say silver, but the clear ones just stand out too much for me.

Clio RS200
Didnt say black ones wouldn't look nice, I said painting them would look chavvy. Buy some smoked ones

Renault Clio
Where could I get the smoked indicators from?

Fitted the silvervisions today. Grilles been ordered and I can pick it up Tuesday. Fancyplates and stubby ariel on their way too :)

heko deflectors next maybe?

MK3 1.2
Hello, i debadged my car today and i want to get the stickers out of the back window too. Any tips?

Renault Clio
Hello, i debadged my car today and i want to get the stickers out of the back window too. Any tips?

The stickers were worse than the badge tbh, they do eventually just peel off but you just gotta keep picking it till you can grab it properly and pull all of it off in one go.

MK3 1.2
The stickers were worse than the badge tbh, they do eventually just peel off but you just gotta keep picking it till you can grab it properly and pull all of it off in one go.

Does it leave a sticky patch? If so will some window cleaner clear it?

MK3 1.2
Coilovers and some new alloys!!

Id go 16" (looks the best)
OZ Superleggeras
Speedline Turinis
OZ F1s

these personally i think look the best on clios but its personal preference

Renault Clio
Before...

image.jpg

image.jpg

After :) (silvervisions, number plates and RS grille)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Really pleased with the results. Stubby ariel and heko wind deflectors are on their way :)