ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de cat pipe

FF-Cupped 182 '05
Was she not some old Greek tart?

Jesus, I'm stupid!

I thought you meant some enginering god at Delphi automotive systems, even after reading that it was some old greek tart, I thought; 'hmmm, well, that's unusual that this engineer is an old Greek woman' :clown: .

But now it finally got it, you mean this ancient Greek sh*t :eek: .

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Well I can say for certain that when my decat was fitted I noticed the difference in how it felt and revved.

I was just about to post up my before and after dyno pics to show how the torque and power curve had changed...

But no matter how I interpret these graphs, there's no noticeable difference in the curve profiles or rev ranges of the peaks and troughs.

So why does it/did it feel different if the engine performance is as far as I can tell...identical?

cup 182 mit stripes
When I replace my exhaust with a stainless one I will put my de-cat pipe on it. Extra weight saving. Every little bit helps.