ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-cat pipe.

Clio Sport 182
I am thinking of getting a de-cat pipe fitted to my 182 but I have heard that some symbols or warning lights will come up on my dashboard? With the lamber sensor or something? Help please :)

renault clio 182
It's a hit or a miss really mines hasn't but other people will tell you there has the only problem I've encountered is a flat spot when I start the car for couple mins then goes away but sounds awesome now lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I got the flat spot a re-map will sort that out light hasent come on yet it did on my old 182

renault clio 182
What gains did you get from your remap? Apart from sorting your flat spot? Only thing putting me off does tha map still preform well if I was too put the cat on?

renault clio 182
It will be the emissions lights bud but as said is a hit or a miss really and flat spot basically just a funny idle when you start the car from cold for a couple mins if that then goes away and runs fine after but can get it mapped out

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
What gains did you get from your remap? Apart from sorting your flat spot? Only thing putting me off does tha map still preform well if I was too put the cat on?

You gain better torque through the mid range its a lot smoother between 5-10 BHP i would say yeah the map will still be fine if u put cat back on only ever time ull have to do it again is if u had cams, ITB's, Turbo/Supercharger kit fitted and u get a Raised RPM limit