ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-cat question - KTR

I have the KTR Ultra performance cat back system on already and am thinking of getting a de-cat, on K-tec's website they sell the de-cat to fit the system. Do I have to buy the K-tec de-cat or does any other 2.5" Bore de-cat fit it?

Thanks

I was just looking at that, looks like it'l fit. Would just be nice to have the complete K-tec system. But then again it's just a bit of pipe.

I was just looking at that, looks like it'l fit. Would just be nice to have the complete K-tec system. But then again it's just a bit of pipe.

lol yup just a bit of pipe, is you're centre section silenced? if not do you get alot of drone? thinking of getting the unsilenced pipe and milltek decat for mine

Mine's unsilenced and compared to my old 172 with a stock exhaust there's really not much difference at motorway speeds, it's not boomy either. It's just louder! In a good way.

Took the plunge and just bought it (The miltek de-cat in the link) If it work's I'l let you know.

Last edited:
  Astra H vxr
also been looking at one of the miltek decats for my piper exhaust , let us know if it fits straight on without any hassle :)