ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-cat

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
If i put a de-at pipe on my 182 if i unplug sensor will the light still come on:S

justinRT said:
what size bolt would i need for my sensor hole? gettin annoyed with my light
There no fix for the light on the 182 's as far as i know at the moemnt aprat from unplugginh the light from the dashboard.
Might as well use the sensor as a bolt and just not connect it up.

Peperami - Your light will come on given time there no fix.

M2 Competition
Nope, it hasnt yet pessimist, hehe.

Its a special prospeed style fix, charlie reckons he has it sussed...

Peperami said:
Nope, it hasnt yet pessimist, hehe.

Its a special prospeed style fix, charlie reckons he has it sussed...
Not a pesimist I'm realistic.
It can take a few month for it to come on.

Ph1
Ive had my l/sensor connected, disconnected, the light omitted by Renault when it was in for a service and everytime its either stayed on or come back on.

Like Edde said, it will eventually come on, no question about it

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
My light still hasn't come on and i've got the sensor plugged in,happy motoring for over 15k miles without it.

Clio 197
Dubai182 said:
My light still hasn't come on and i've got the sensor plugged in,happy motoring for over 15k miles without it.

Is it a de-cat combined with std exhaust?

How are you finding it?

Focus ST
FredYozzasport said:
the fix is in development from us, it'll be available with our decats soon

Million dollar question, roughly how long till you think you'll have it in production???

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Oms said:
Is it a de-cat combined with std exhaust?

How are you finding it?

Yeah decat on standard Oms. Finding it great,got a really raspy note to it now especially now its all run in etc. My centre section baffler did go after 6k but i think that wasn't anything to do with the decat.

Great mod for the moola