ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dead 172

Mini Cooper S sport
Ooooh s**t that's a bad one..so many RSs being binned in the winter.

Last edited:
  Audi RS4
I'm sure I've seen that reg around Dewsbury/Huddersfield People used to think it was me as its very similar to my reg.

Ph1
Bad but not the worse ive seen. Got a few bits from a Cup and a mk1 172 in my local breakers and they where so bad you couldnt tell they were sport models !!
Engine should be ok out of that unless its had a rupture of some sorts and the interior looks to have escaped undamaged by those pics.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The only thing with these safe crumple cars is that they do "crumple" and more often than not result in a rite-off for the owner.

sad but true

ian

clio 182 black /gold
well there is nothing like doing a good job when you want to screw up a car. I bet they was going to fast in the wet.

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
MrAtego said:
It'll buff out ;)

ye bit of polish a shammy and a large mallet and you'll never even no it was smashed

only kidding :rasp:

J3ned you selling any of the 'goodies' off it?

Racing Blue 182
DeanJ said:
J3ned you selling any of the 'goodies' off it?

it doesnt look like there anything worth having.

All the airbags will have gone off and there not a panel thats any good on the outside

that's a proper job, i'm impressed

more pics of these are required to keep peoples lead foot in control this winter, next one could be someone you know

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
racing182 said:
it doesnt look like there anything worth having.

All the airbags will have gone off and there not a panel thats any good on the outside

hell ye there is, wot about the full interior set, the door card/s the dash, the engine the box etc etc.

J3ned give me a pm if you selling any of it please.

Clio 197
That rear 172 spoiler looks survive! If it good, then don't waste it!!!!
And I need to how the Renault Sport seat- good or bad?
attachment.php