ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dead Easy PS Request!! **Mk1 172**

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Evening all!,

Just bought this private plate for my 172 so i was wondering if someone could 'shop it on to my car?

The reg is T15 RNR

My surname is Turner so it's a pretty cool plate for the £££'s:approve:

I would be great if i could see it on my car, would be most appreciated if someone could do a really good 'shop on it.

Many thanks in advance!

Chris

9b2d1cdc.jpg

180590c1.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
fUbAr said:
Spot the Subliminal messages... ;)

reg.gif

Ta Dan!

looks great imo.

could you do a 'shop with non-standard spacing (ie T15RNR) do you think it would attract too much of the wrong attention?

should be going on next week once everything clears though

Thanks again!!

H&R's are still on the cards, they have just been knocked back a few pegs. lol!

nah mate, wont attract wront attention at all... mine is blatently spaced illegally and ive never heard anything from the police. even when they've been behind me in traffic :)

reg2.gif

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
THAT.....looks fooking class.

you are a legend Dan.

forgot that you had non-standard spacing too. :)

fUbAr said:
nah mate, wont attract wront attention at all... mine is blatently spaced illegally and ive never heard anything from the police. even when they've been behind me in traffic :)]

Yeh, its those Nova drivers that cause all the problems! ;)

172 M69 eater
fUbAr said:
nah mate, wont attract wront attention at all... mine is blatently spaced illegally and ive never heard anything from the police. even when they've been behind me in traffic :)

reg2.gif

pmsl at the bumpstrips!!