ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dealers With Alien Green 200 Demo

GW Clio 200
I need to see one in the flesh...

Do any of you know any dealers that have one that are located around the Kent SE London area.

GW Clio 200
Might be a tad far for you but i know Toomey Renault in Southend-on-sea have 2 or 3 of the greens, including one AG demo, very nice in the flesh as it goes but not me personally.

BG182®
Ive just rang the Beckenham Dealer and they have a white 200 Cup and should be getting a AG by next week. Popping down today to have a look at the 200Cup and take it for a test drive and will be popping down next week to see the AG in the flesh too

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Might be a tad far for you but i know Toomey Renault in Southend-on-sea have 2 or 3 of the greens, including one AG demo, very nice in the flesh as it goes but not me personally.

I've seen one around Southend, looks so much better in the flesh! Love it.

GW Clio 200
Tis a very nice colour, they also have a LY, black, silver and white 200's down there, black and white are cups, white with black speedlines, rest are cup'd 200's.

GW Clio 200
Thanks fella's.. I actually went to have a look at a GW 200 Cup today, I was blown away, it looked absolutely stunning... so its mine next week..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Tis a very nice colour, they also have a LY, black, silver and white 200's down there, black and white are cups, white with black speedlines, rest are cup'd 200's.

all in dealers? what essex town?