ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deals on 200s

Flame Red Delight
Hi all,

Been looking into getting 200s for a little while now, just wondering what sort of deals are out there at
the moment? Possibly will be looking to buy next year but is there any chat of a new sport yet also?

Thanks again

Callum

Nissan 350z
No point looking at deals out there at the moment if you arent interested until next year, they vary massively between financial quarters as the year goes on so whats valid in Q3 of the year wont be valid in Q4 of the year etc.

New Mk4 Renaultsport Clio will be 5 door so i wouldnt bother waiting for that.

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
No point looking at deals out there at the moment if you arent interested until next year, they vary massively between financial quarters as the year goes on so whats valid in Q3 of the year wont be valid in Q4 of the year etc.

New Mk4 Renaultsport Clio will be 5 door so i wouldnt bother waiting for that.

I've seen a few mock up's of what the new RS will look like. Is there anything concrete yet?

Sam

An orange one
i still cant believe the 5 door only thing :(

i predict a huge drop in sales if this is true, ok i know the fabia VRS sold shedloads, but its a diesel "warm" hatch

IMHO, most true hot hatch fans always want a good looking 3 door hatch, suicide for renaultsport?

Nissan 350z
Its not just the Clio though as both the Focus and Civic have ditched 3 door in their upcoming new releases as well.

The Renaultsport Twingo is the new hatchback for Renault, much like the Fiesta is Ford's offering.

Lotus Exige, 182
Personally I'm all for the trend towards 5 door hot hatches, but I have a baby on the way! I might've kept the megane if it had been a 5 door...

V6 255
There will be no 3 door 'Clio' in the next generation. I'll bet my last dollar that there will be a 3 door Renaultsport with the same/similar 1.6 turbo engine, but it will be badged something else ie not called a 'Clio'

Westfield, 182, 200
Hassle your dealer-I got 'staff discount' which was nearly 20%, this was 12 months ago and as car sales are poor at the moment.....