ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dear Jeremy Townsend......

RB 200 Cup!
Re: Archived Post from old forum

cos white is an AWESOME colour

this isnt open for a colour debate, I WANT A WHITE CLIO!!!!

Everyone that agrees with my above specification, say yes below!!!!

It cant be called the cup or the trophy, how about CLIO RS b**ch!!!

I say YES!!!

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
There's a white Mk2 Ph2 on my street, it's a 5 door privelige :eek: owned by a really old fella but it actually looks great in white, i don't understand why more weren't made :dapprove:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
a handfull of people on a fourm saying yes its a cool idea is hardly good foundations for comisioning a car to be built is it now lol

just buy one strip it and paint it white :p

E90
Why is this under discussion still, new cup racer, SVA problem solved. if the german one at the ring the other week can get through the TUV and all that shizzle you'll have no bother Frederick, And heres me thinking you were hardcore, Poof. lol

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Why is this under discussion still, new cup racer, SVA problem solved. if the german one at the ring the other week can get through the TUV and all that shizzle you'll have no bother Frederick, And heres me thinking you were hardcore, Poof. lol

aren't they £20,000?

clio 200 F4Rt
i take it you are giving up on the V6 and the 225 clio, or did u put a 172 in it? cant remember!!

I am gonna wait till next year for a 197cup, once prices come down (which we all know they will)

E90
My golf did worse than that on a run up the autobahn to hanover, granted it was doing 130 mph + most of the way lol