ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Death Stranding

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone been following this game? I have been a big fan of Hideo Kojima as Metal Gear Solid is my favorite gaming series. Reviews have just been published and it looks pretty good imo, certainly something different. Think i will have to wait for the PS5 before i get it tho, as i don't see much point buying a PS4 at this stage especially when the PS5 is said to have backwards compatibility.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a far bit about it over the past year and I think it looks a terrible game. It looks great graphically but initial reviews are of it being extremely slow and not all that great. The first few hours are you just delivering parts across a massive map.

I got extremely bored of the last MGS game as everything was just a repeat of the previous mission. Looks like this could be similar.
Loads of hype about it though so I think it'll do well in sales, just not my type of game I think.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Might pick it up when it comes on PC next year. I quite enjoy single player story driven walking simulators. Will wait to see what the player base thinks of it first, as I don't really trust any of the "game journalist" or games media reviews.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Looks really cool but I bet I wouldn't get through it is my current thought.

Only just got half way through Red Dead 2 lol.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Might pick it up when it comes on PC next year. I quite enjoy single player story driven walking simulators. Will wait to see what the player base thinks of it first, as I don't really trust any of the "game journalist" or games media reviews.
Have you played through Firewatch yet?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone been following this game? I have been a big fan of Hideo Kojima as Metal Gear Solid is my favorite gaming series. Reviews have just been published and it looks pretty good imo, certainly something different. Think i will have to wait for the PS5 before i get it tho, as i don't see much point buying a PS4 at this stage especially when the PS5 is said to have backwards compatibility.

Its coming to PC mate.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
This does look interesting, but I hated mgs2 and never touched another after that. I'll wait until its a ps+ freebie unless the reviews persuade me otherwise.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
People have said it's a bit slow at first and i can see why. I think until it comes out later next year we wont truly know. Regardless i will probably get it at some stage.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Absolutely hated MG5 so I don't think this game is for me (I loved MGS on the PS1)

Can't really be doing slow games these days as my gaming is pretty much a couple of 30-60 minutes sessions per week! Seems like some of the cut scenes along are longer than that :censored: