ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Death wish

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Some of you may have seen this on Facebook.

Imagine changing your gearbox and the only thing that depicts whether you get to see your family and friends ever again is a block of wood resting on a wheel.

Screenshot_20201001-210345_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1601582633571.jpg
FB_IMG_1601582637638.jpg

Absolutely bonkers

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
It just looks like it's at an awkward height now. Too low to walk under it, too high to lie under it comfortably.

monaco 172
Why would you raise it so high lol.

There was plenty of room when I did mine on the middle hole of axel stands with a jack under the engine and one under the box to lower it down.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I like how you're looking for logic from a man that supports his car using logs, old wheels and tyres.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I had a picture once of a van having a tyre changed so had jacked it up and lowered it on some house brings stacked on one another as the wheels were off having new rubber. He wasn't very good at Jenga cause these bricks looked to have been stacked by a one armed bricklayer from Baghdad