ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deb

clio 182 trophy #154
Pulled alongside you in your V6 (looked fabulous - really clean too - put me to shame!) Didn't realise that I was in the right turn lane - oops!

I'm the same Trophy that spotted you on your way to a show last summer.. Doubtless that could be one of many!!!!

clio 182 trophy #154
I sure am, I think that I have had a couple of thread conversations with you cat171.. I live in the outer reaches of Romford.. Yet to see your Vee around.

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh you're the guy that I see on the way to Donnington, I remember. I've never seen a Trophy round this area yet. I see you coming in my mirror, I was saying to my bf, oooh look a Trophy lol!

Lucky I cleaned it yesterday now!!

I think I've been spotted more times in 2 months of owning the vee than I was in over 2 years of owning the 182 lol!

Last edited:
I'm still yet to see your vee :dapprove:

I sure am, I think that I have had a couple of thread conversations with you cat171.. I live in the outer reaches of Romford.. Yet to see your Vee around.
Never seen your trophy around dude. Did see one once in Lakeside with a private plate on it & an IAM sticker in the rear window though, that car yours ?

LY V6 with Recaros
No his didn't have a private plate.

I know, I haven't seen you driving around since I've had the vee, typical! :(

clio 182 trophy #154
Nope, no private plate, much as I'd like a T*PHY plate! Mine has ClioTrophy.co.uk and EVO stickers..

Well, I do feel privileged to have been your only Trophy spot Deb haha!

Much in the same way that you said oooh a Trophy, I said to my gf ooooh look it's a V6! - I would so love her to own a LY RS.. I think they complement the Cpasicum red of the Trophy so well.. She wants a mini as her next car tho.. Oh well!

Cat171, how often are you in the Romford area? We should all have a get together, I'd love to get some photos of the Trophy with the Vees :D

^
Sounds good to me. I only use it on weekends & sometimes after work, so i'm not out in it that much. If your coming to the south mimms meet on the 25th May we can sort out then :)

I will keep an eye out as I was out in it today, but mainly in hx & brentwood.

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah we should def have a photoshoot! As Craig said, are you going to the South Mimms meet?

clio 172
i had a two trophy past me on the way back down from donnington area yesterday t24phy thats from dunstable and i think an LK55 reg?

clio 182 trophy #154
I didn't know anything about South Mimms.. I'll have to check the diary and see if I can make an appearance! I'm trying to decide whether there are any good photo locations around our direction. I did get some photos on the roof of the brewery last year but it's not the most pituresque place.. I'd like to find a countryside position and also a factory type location too.. Any ideas?

I'm very much a weekend/occasional weekday eve driver because I commute to work on the train..

^
Industrial estates round narm are ok. I've been to a few of them for pics before:)

I get the train to work too, crap isn't it ? Mind you, no way I wanna drive in london, no one has a clue !

Cliosport 197
I see a ly vee on a drive way in Elm park the other day,just round the corner from me nans,just realised that must have been yours Deb.Car looks stunning.How do you get on with all them speed bumps round there.I'd be up for a local photo shoot too.

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah we should have an industrial park shoot, no way will the vee get up that Brewery car park!

Stu, that yeah would have been me. The speed bumps are fine actually, was slightly worried before I bought it I must admit! Still don't think I've seen you around in the 197.

clio 182 trophy #154
Stu, what colour's your 197?.. I've seen the odd few around the area.. None of them ever acknowledge me though, save a black one with the cup spoiler who's on RS forum.

Agreed train into work sucks big time, but it means that I can keep the Trophy out of carparks as much as possible!

So, we should sort out a time for an industrial estate photoshoot.. We could do after work one night.. Get the setting sun, should make for a nice shoot.. Although that doesn't leave much time for cleaning beforehand..

Where abouts in Narm or elsewhere? Would be nice to find somewhere with some lying water for reflections too..

172 cup
Can i join in this thread?! I work in Romford, is a little old 172 cup allowed to jump in the photos? :)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Im up for a photo shoot aswell, must have the full range of clio renault sports now? Lol :)

LY 182
i think i has seen your trophy about fella, im also from the outer reaches of romford.

seen my white 1.82 about?

Cliosport 197
Ive do have a black one mate,but it dosen't have the spoiler.Ive seen a mint trophy on a driveway parked down lake rise in Romford is that yours??,me boss lives down petits lane so use that as a cut through too miss the traffic onto main road.

clio 182 trophy #154
Ditz - Yes, I think I did see you around a month or so ago - before I knew what your car was..

stu197 - Yep, that's my car indeed, she doesn't move much during the week so generally stays pretty clean.

beccabob123 - I had thought about posting when I've spotted your car but always forget..!