ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debadged bonnet, how do i do it

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

before anyone says it, i know take the badge off, but how do you fill the recess? Should i just use a fibreglass filler to fill it to almost level and P38 to get it smooth?

hi mate, ive got my RT debaged and got a Badboy thrown in aswell cost me £250. i wouldnt recomend doing it yourself coz it will be hard. i went through colourworks2000, heres there no. if you want to try 01767 315151

clio 20v

i was also thinkin about getin this done cos my bonnet has a few stone chips around the badge area let me know how you get on

I FOUND THE QUICKEST WAY TO GET YOUR BONNET DEBADGED WAS TO PARK IT AT SNETTERTON SUNDAY MARKET CAR PARK FOR AN HOUR. NO HASSLE, STRAIGHT IN, AND WHEN YOU COME BACK TO YOUR CAR....HEY PRESTO! YOUR BONNET IS DEBADGED!!
DIDNT EVEN GET A BILL....b******s

yeah get it done professionally, mine is going in soon, to get that and a number of other things done, i no i wouldnt do it myself, leave it to someone that knows what there doing