ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat disadvantage??

182 RB FF
Just been reading this thread as there has been 2 roads stops on my short journey home in the past two days. I'm thinking about taking the De-cat off now tbh.

RB 182 Cup
If anyone is reading this and want to remove their decat, and has a 172 then PM me as I'll buy it off you! ;)

182 RB FF
Booked to have it taken off tonight, really isn't worth having now. Will be putting a Yozza 182 De-cat up in the for sale section shortly.

320d
I wouldn't be too worried. I've read in Evo magazine about a guy who had a decat on his Evo irronically and VOSA caught him and gave him 14 days to remove it and go to an MOT centre for an emissions test.

Also if you see any vosa people just take it very easy and try to keep the car as quiet as possible, not saying you definately won't get pulled but certainly better than revving it up to 7000rpm as you go past.

182 RB FF
I wouldn't be too worried. I've read in Evo magazine about a guy who had a decat on his Evo irronically and VOSA caught him and gave him 14 days to remove it and go to an MOT centre for an emissions test.

Also if you see any vosa people just take it very easy and try to keep the car as quiet as possible, not saying you definately won't get pulled but certainly better than revving it up to 7000rpm as you go past.[/quote]

Yeah have done that this past week everytime I have seen then, put the car into a high gear and drove past quietly (as you can in a bright yellow car with a yozza).