ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

December Photography Competition - Shot of the Year

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This months theme, like last year, is shot of the year.

Enter your best shot of the year, it can be of anything (legal and obeying the forum rules), but make sure it's a good picture, we don't want pictures of everyone's Clio taken with their phones.

So - Entries close on the 24th December

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this year.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will win a special ClioSport.net goody bag and pick the January theme!

Good luck !!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
This is one of my possibles, at 75 favourites on Flickr it must be up there with one of my best.

8040019882_70e364658d_z.jpg

Tunnel Silhouette by Niall97, on Flickr

LY 182 FF CUPPED
That Eiffel Tower shot is a stonker, don't sit on it - send it out to some picture agencies.....its a money maker..