ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

December Photography Competition - Your Best Shot of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Congratulations to Brazo, who won the November competition with his entry:

brazo.jpg

This month we have the following theme:

Your Best Shot of The Year

So pick the best photo that you have taken in 2011. It can be of anything at all!

Entries close last day of December.

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will choose the next subject for January and win a special ClioSport.net goody bag!

Good luck !!

2.2 bar shed.
Anything from 2011?

6019480917_255c9bfb56_b.jpg

womad (2 of 2) by SamPegler, on Flickr

Is one of my favourites, nothing special technically but I like it for some reason. Tbh the more I look back at past photos the more I hate them!

Oil Burner
A_cro - that colour shot of the turbines in the sea is great!

Its between these 3 without a doubt.

1. I've wanted to replicate this shot for about 6 years, so it was very satisfying to finally get it.

WTCCDoningtonpark2011-3894-L.jpg

2. Probably my favourite shot in terms of originality. Not a sort of style i usually go for.

BTCCMediaDay2011-5362-L.jpg

DTM never fails to deliver spectacular shots, I can't wait to shoot it in 2012!

DTMBrandsHatch2011-0755-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
dunganick, you going to treat us to an un-watermarked entry :eek:

Would improve the photo so much!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
This one could be really fun! This is one of my favourites so far this year!

6424590915_1711c7bd98_z.jpg

RS Clio 182
This is my entry - a shot i recently took in Lanzarote,a month ago today in fact - really like the shadows & colours that came out over the landscape..

P1050013.jpg

None of these are probably worthy, but hey ho I'll have a go!

Sunset over the Carribean Sea, Northern Cuba.
6482817839_5b63e10d70_z.jpg

DSC02141 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

Red Arrows crossover, RIAT, Fairford, UK.
6482820339_e5d85cfa84_z.jpg

DSC04999 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

The reds are something of a fascination for me, I love everything about them and everything they represent. Also worth noting they have had an awful year, with the tragic loss of 2 of their pilots, and friends. So on those grounds, this gets my entry:

Red Arrows crossover, RIAT, Fairford, UK.
6482824213_5831349d7b_z.jpg

DSC04901 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

Wow this is a difficult one for me

A few spring to mind...

5941104330_90e29e8d70_b.png

Vulcan at Waddington Air Show

5634180583_8eefb736a8_b.jpg

Clio racer at Donnington

I think looking at my flickr views though and the feedback I got at the time it might have to be this Red Arrows shot for me..

5910651570_f67a53f4d0_b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.